Dancewoods Japanese-Themed Park Notice
In order to maintain the quality of your visit to the park, we need your cooperation on the following points:
1. A visitor who has been admitted to the park and who requests to leave the park temporarily may do so by contacting the staff at the entrance gate, who will stamp on the back of the visitor's hand before letting him/her out. To re-enter, visitor just needs to show the back of his/her hand.Validity: same day.
2. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the park. Thank you for your understanding.
3. In order to keep the environment clean and safe, except for guide dogs and assistance dogs, no other pet is allowed to tread on the park's ground and enter the building. We apologize for any inconvenience.
4. In order to protect your health and safety, items such as alcoholic beverages, gas, barbecue utensils and other dangerous items are prohibited to be taken inside the park.
5. For your own safety, please abide with the safety requirements of the various facilities, children need to be accompanied by adults at any time.
6. In order to maintain public safety, bicycles, kick scooters, roller blades and flying equipment are not allowed in the park.
7. Growing flowers and trees in the park landscape is not easy, please do not pick or trample on them. Thank you in anticipation.
8.˙It is strictly forbidden to distribute or post promotional materials, organize rally speeches, make video films or indulge in any other commercial activity in the park, without prior permission.
9. The park's opening hours, ticket fares, performances and amusement facilities may be subject to change. Please refer to announcement board at venue site.
10. In case of bad weather or other force majeure factors (such as typhoon, power outage and so on) leading to temporary closure of facilities, please refer to the ticket office's or official website's announcement.
11. The park is in line with the Regulations Governing Amusement Park Enterprises and is insured against any public accident liability.
12. If you have any question, please feel free to contact the service personnel or call the customer service hotline 03-960-3979.
13. If you have any consumer issue, please dial “1950”, the National Consumer Service Hotline.
14. Toll-Free Service Line: 0800-678-816